Assign activity

Hi, I tried to pull the data from 7th row - cell 1 value from excel, using below assign activity. but this is not getting worked out. can you assist to provide some valuable assign expression?

Just write datatable.rows(rowindex)(columnindex).tostring

4 Likes

Hi, thanks. its working now

1 Like

Hi @PrankurJoshi,
What is the activity need to use to grab specific data from web page to paste in excel sheet?

use DataScraping and the result will be a DataTable which you can write into Excel.

2 Likes

Hi,
What activity need to use to delete some rows based filter option in data table? Thanks.

Use this

or

2 solutions to your requirement

Hey @Pandiyan_D, you can also use Filter Data Table activity to delete row’s based on conditions. Refer below print screen but ignore errors as I edited my working code to give you an example so I hope it will help you to resolve your issue… :slight_smile:

e.g ColumnName (i.e. Column1) Cotains ColumnValue (“John”) —> This will delete Row2

Thank You,
Navneet
Happy Automation! :slight_smile:

Hi @NavneetPanpaliya,

I couldn’t pull Filter Wizard activity from activity panel. Could you pl help me to share some XAML file?

Does this mean you could not find the Filter Datatable activity?

Hello @Pandiyan_D,

Attached sample XAML file for your reference. Hope this will help you to resolve your issue.

Filter Data Table.xaml (8.2 KB)

This is how csv file looks like which UiPath could not allowed to attached.

Thank You,
Navneet
Happy Automation!

1 Like

Hi @NavneetPanpaliya,

I have used for each row activity in excel data table to do the same activity for each rows.
It’s running whereas data’s are being picked from 1st row only not going to next rows. Can you pl suggest that what would be the reason? thanks.

Hello @Pandiyan_D,
I guess issue should be with excel file. You can also try using csv file instead of excel and check whether you are still facing the same issue.

Also it would be very helpful if you can provide screen print of your workflow or attach excel and XMAL file so that I can check what causing issue?

Thank You,
Navneet
Happy Automation! :slight_smile:

Open web browser.xaml (111.3 KB)
Bailment RFS.xlsx (38.4 KB)

Hello @NavneetPanpaliya,
Attached the both the files. Pl check and support. thanks.

Hi @NavneetPanpaliya, Can you pl check and help for above request?