APP Uipath: I am not able to see my Studio variables in my uipath app after adding the process in app

Hello!

I have an app UiPath linked to a process created in Studio, but something is not right because I am not able to see in the app the variables from Studio. I need to see the content of the variable as dropdown list.
Could someone tell me what is wrong in the app?

Thank you for your help!

Regards!

Ruxandra

@Ruxandra_Zamfir Well, in most cases, it should automatically be reflected in UiPath apps.

Please note that this should be inarguments rather than variables.
And verify that you have updated the process version with which you are connected.

Regards
Naman Jain

Hello!

I’ve already made it argument (in/out) , but I changed in “in”. The version is good.
I don’t understand what happens. The UiPath app doesn’t see the argument/variables from Studio.I don’t understand where the problem is, in the app, or in Studio…
Thank you for helping me :)!

Regards!

Ruxandra

Before checking in the UiPath Apps, have you run the process from orchestrator after that you can see the arguments in the apps itself. Hope this step you have tried ?

Regards
Naman Jain

@Ruxandra_Zamfir ,

UiPath Process In/out Argument does not appear directly Into Apps. this fetch from the orchestrator run ( background). In order to appear please make sure you run the process manually from Orchestrator and then try refreshing into Apps variable panel.

If still not appearing then please share your screens of code and we can look into this.

Thanks,
AK

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.