Anyone using UiPath in Microstrategy

Hello Everyone,

I would like to check if anyone using Uipath in automating the Subscriptions in MicroStrategy BI. Please let me know if you are using, I’m having a few questions in the process of automating this like what kind of challenges you faced and the downside of it, etc.

Thanks,
Harish

Hi
How to overcome these problems and create a codeless framework to test MicroStrategy Grid Reports.

• Data Report Table, Columns, Count gives the number of columns in the database so that we can start adding output columns.

• Open the Excel application scope and write the database into A1 of the output file.

• Find the expected number of columns from the config.xlsx file.

• Start the loop until we write the result into the output.xlx file

• Getting the right cell name is the tricky part of where to start writing a report in MicroStrategy. For this, I used a VBA code called by Invoke VBA Activity.

• Next, we need to copy the formula to the whole range and Excel takes care not to change the cell number.

That’s all. These are important steps in obtaining and implementing this framework in UIPath RPA software. End users of this framework can extend the test cases from the Config.xlsx file without touching the UIPath workflow.