Any ways to get queue item creation date and time

Hi All,
@loginerror @ovi @Pablito
Any ways to get queue item creation date and time

Best Regards,
Naveen

1 Like

Hi @Naveen.Ch

I don’t think there is currently a way to achieve that, other than including the creation time in the Specific Content of your queue item at the time of adding it.

1 Like

Hi @Naveen.Ch

I don’t know of a way to retrieve the creation date and time from a queue item, though would love to learn about one :slight_smile: , but I have build a proof of concept for retrieval of queue item’s “CreationTime” (which is a full DateTime) through an Orchestrator HTTP Request activity from the Cloud Orchestrator. Hope this is a viable option for You. Please give a sign should any additional questions arise.

Should the above be of use, You might find it useful to look into Swagger
https://docs.uipath.com/orchestrator/reference/api-references

getQueueItemCreationDate.zip (3.9 KB)

2 Likes

If it is available and known as part of the data set of the queue item, why can it not be available through activities in Studio? We were hoping to use it but now have to consider making a direct api call to orchestrator instead of using the built in activities.

1 Like

They would need to add it to their implementation of the QueueItem datatype, so that it’s exposed under myTransactionVar.SomeProperty

Currently there are properties available, but not all the item info. I agree there should be more here:

3 Likes