I was getting an error that pointed to the position: “There are multiple root elements. Line 1, position 706” for example
So, I took your xml string, sequenceNode.Innerxml, and pasted the text into Word and performed a Word Count to get the character location that the error is pointing to. Then, just as a test, I split off all the text after that position and it got passed the error message.
Apparently, it’s not liking the fact that the beginning root elements are closed and a second group of root elements are started, if that makes sense. For example, where it says
<\ui:OpenBrowser> closes the first root element, so everything after that point is causing the error.
I hope that helps identify the problem. This is not my expertise and I’m short of time, so I got to stop there in finding a solution for this.