Align Activities

Can we have an option/action in UiPath Studio which can help in aligning all the activities in one order
Example : When we build large enterprise process we tend to miss maintaining the flow in the tidy way. This might be helpful in understanding the flows better and also maintain them in order.

@pruthvisiddhartha

Robotic Enterprise Framework gives you insights how to maintain an application. Please go through it.
In addition to that you can use sub-workflows (grouping certain activities) and sequences for better readability.

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

@KarthikByggari - I didn’t know about this option, will go through it.Any idea as where can i find some information about it.

@pruthvisiddhartha

For Robotic Enterprise Framework - Advanced training will help you.
For Project Organization - Refer Level 1 - Foundation Training, Lesson 13: Project Organization

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

3 Likes

HI @KarthikByggari - I have gone through that and i have learnt few more steps for more readability,but i think i might have confused with the question.
When we build the flow, activities tend to be scattered and we might need to manually align them. I was curious to know if we can have option of auto aligning them.

@pruthvisiddhartha I guess no. We have to align the workflow. It’s a developer job.
If I found anything let you know.

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

Hi @KarthikByggari - In that case can we ask for this feature in the Studio.

3 Likes

Hi @pruthvisiddhartha

Please give the Auto Arrange feature a go and provide us your feedback :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It would be much better with a function like in powerpoint where items are snapped to be aligned with other items per default. With the press of the alt key you have free-roam and can make the stupid arrows if you want :slight_smile:

Sometimes it can be hard to get straight arrows …

1 Like

Auto Arrange feature is frankly garbage, as it just rips up your entire flow chart and puts in silly positions. And align function would be far more useful.

1 Like