Advanced Automation Tutorial not available in UIPATH

Hi Guys,

There are many problems to integrate the RPA for different use case.

Since we have the power to automate in UiPath but there is not proper tutorial in Academy, YouTube or another plate forum.

Example:
1.Dialog flow has been removed from the UiPath, but I am not able to find the alternate approach.
2. Webhook, we have the options but there is not tutorial in Academy. etc…

Request to you concentrate on the academy too, it will be easy to understand the concept.
Documents are just for the reference but the practical video will be much helpful for the developers.

I completely understand your concerns regarding the integration of RPA for various use cases, especially when it comes to specific scenarios like Dialog flow and Webhook. It can indeed be challenging when you can’t find comprehensive tutorials to guide you through these processes.

I want to emphasize that your feedback regarding the need for more detailed and practical video tutorials in the UiPath Academy is valuable. Many developers in the community share similar sentiments. UiPath is continually updating its resources, so your input will likely contribute to improving the learning experience for everyone.