Add Data Row not adding a Data row when using a for each loop with an array of Strings

Trying to add a Data Row for each string in an array of Strings. I have built a DataTable, and based an array of Strings , for each string in an array need to add a new Data Row. ‘Add Data Row’ not creating a new row for each string. Request any inputs on the same.

1 Like

What is the error?

1 Like

There is no error, the use case : An Invoice PDF document can have one to Multiple PO Order numbers, Example: 2200011064, 22000110. Need to create an entry in an excel file for each PO Order Number. So have built a Datatable with a few columns of Invoice. For each Invoice PDF file, if multiple PO Order number is present then need to create two rows in the data table for the same file.

@mailsmithash

Could you please tell more details about the issue and tell me steps you followed here.

If possible help me with screenshot.

1 Like

AbbyyExtract.xaml (58.1 KB)

Extracting a few fields from an Invoice PDF using ABBYY, for each file need to create a DataRow which gets written to an Excel File ultimately. In some cases where In an Invoice PDF file has multiple PO Order numbers, then for each PO Order Number a new row needs to be created for the file. Attached is the workflow file being worked on.

The index i is remaining the same for each iteration inside the for each loop, trying the increment it at the end of the For each loop.To check if it works.

Using a separate index for the Row creation , it was using the index of number of files being read. After making those changes its working fine now. Its creating separate rows.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.