2 web app open at same time

Guys…I have to fetch data from two different web app how is it possible…

Both contain credentials login but I don’t want to login again and again to fetch data on loop…

I mean first it will fetch data from first web page…and then switch to different web page.(credentials login should be just one time )

Can you explain both are related to same web application or both are different?

You can use open browser activity 2 times with different URLs and keep the “Do” sequence empty in both. For rest all activities use full selectors so that element of correct page is identified.

Can you please provide an xaml file…I am really not sure on this…
If i empty Do sequence then how should I create

different…

Then it is hard to authenticate with the cookies in the browser as both are two different applications, but if the session Id or the authentication tokens are same, then we can atleast try to do that.

Can you explain why you are trying to skip the login for second app? You can get the credentials and use open browser and login to both sides in the starting of the workflow itself and store the browsers in both variables and do operations passing the variables to attach browser activities :slight_smile:

I don’t want to skip the login…

What I want is both the web app should open in the first step and then it should pick the row item from excel and search in first web app and then move to second web app this should continue till end of loop…
I don’t want the browser should close after the first row item information is pulled and then again open both the web app and so on…

Then you can follow these steps @ShreyaSharma

1. Open browser to login and another open browser to login to another site
  2. within those, use for each row seperately and then do the operations

if both the sites are linked with the data, then you can use open browser of second site seperately and within the first open browser site, use attach browser and pass the second browser variable and do the process