2 mins time delay

my output is “Processing item…” after few time it changes to “Successful”. But at what time it change that doesn’t know. So I want to check that after every 5 seconds till 2min. If it appears in between then I want to store it in a variable. If it not changes after 2 mins then I want to show “Processing item…” or whatever it on screen by using message box.

How to do that?

@Omkar_Shete1

Use a retry scope with 5 seconds delay with 20 max iterations

Or use a while loop with timeout on element exists with 5 seconds and max while loop iteration is 20 and then in while loop if element is found then exit the loop else continue

Cheers

Hi Anil,
What should I write in condition field in retry scope…

@Omkar_Shete1

Conditional field is optional…if the activity inside retry fails then retry gets executed again…

Or if you want to specify condition then you can use any element exists to check the state of application if the required steps in retry are performed or not

Hope this helps

Cheers

Can u plz take photo of while loop and post here

While loop with the condition for retries 2 mins and check

@Omkar_Shete1

Please check this. You can use while ordo while

While properties

Max iteration 20 and timeout for Element exists is 5000ms(5Seconds) 20*5 will run for 100 seconds max …change the values as needed

outside while can use if condition to check if bool_Exists is true or false and can proceed accordingly

Hope this helps

cheers

Anil, But i am using older version of UiPath 20.10.2 In that Max Iterations in dowhile loop not there… So what can I do then?

@Omkar_Shete1

You can create a integer variable and increment it in thw loop and check in condition for max iteration…

Now condition will be (Not bool_exists) Or counter > 20

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.