Welcome to the community!!
I suppose you know the column where you want to write in the cell.
So, let’s follow the below steps.
- Have a int variable and assign it to 1 - this will be used within the loop to increment in each iteration to figure out the excel row we want to write in.
- Use Read Range to read the excel to a datatable
- use a for each row loop to loop through the data table.
- within the loop, have a if condition to check whether it has the course name and date
Row("ColumnName").ToString.Contains(Course name variable)
Use this if its empty when course name is not available
Same goes with the date
- now in the if condition, place the write cell activity to write the value in the desired cell.
Use the integer variable we declared to find the row. So in write cell, for the cell number configure it as follows
“D” + rowNumberVariable.ToString
- now outside the if condition, but inside the loop, place an assign activity and increment the row number variable by 1
This will work for you