Working on web application (HTML) type

There is a list of numbers but I need to click last grid of the column as showcase green highlighted in below screen , the numbers will change every time means when there is a new order .

Any ideas or any solution.
Thanks…

Hi @mittal.abhishek

Could you provide a screenshot of selector indicating the Last element in UiExplorer?

And one More thing its not Upon any Value that you have click Only you need to click the last element of the page right?

Regards

Find the selector from Ui Explorer

Yes value is dynamic it will change every time.

Thanks…

Try find children actiity

Hi @mittal.abhishek

Try wildcarding the aaname attribute after last ending of the zero

aaname =‘1000000*’ and Check whether the last value have the table row =16 in all the table row pages of tablerow attributes!

Regards

If all the time 16 row will present or it will increase also?

Yes table will increase also from 16 to 20 or so…

Yes Table row can increase also , Accordingly need to think the logic…

Hi @mittal.abhishek

Try Using data Scarping and use ExtractDatatable.rows.count.Tosring and pass the count in table row attributes!

Regards

Hi @mittal.abhishek ,
ok then extract the table using data scraping
try below selector in click activity
"<html title='Web Reporting'><webctrl aaname=*' tableRow='"+dt.Rows.Count-1+"' tab='A'>"

based on your table structure change dt.Rows.Count -1 +1

Regards,
Arivu

1 Like

@arivu96 After getting data in extracted table , when i am using particular string m getting below error :

Suggest .

Hi @mittal.abhishek ,

You cannot enter the Variable value directly in the selectors make it little dynamic suggested by @arivu96 .

you have to store the (ExtractDatatable.rows.count-1).tostring in a string variable.
stringoutrowcount = (ExtractDatatable.rows.count-1).tostring

and go to your selectors and remove the content under the tableRow. now in between single quotes right click and select the variable stringoutrowcount.

If you highligh it will throw error but it would work in run time since it is a dynamic variable. i hope you get some idea on this. thanks

1 Like

Thanks @arivu96 @kirankumar.mahanthi1 … It’s perfectly working fine … :slight_smile:

Happy Automation !!
Cheers !!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.