🌺 Women in Automation Program 2023 🌺

:boom: Hello all! We start the week with great news for the upcoming :herb: spring from UiPath Community:

During March 9 - 31, as a sign of marking the International Women’s Day, UiPath Community is launching the :hibiscus: Women in Automation Program, designed as an inspirational and intensive training experience to jumpstart and grow women’s journeys in automation.

:pushpin: Program details: a total of 21 events including :point_down:

• Opening Panel - inspirational talks
  • 2 dedicated training threads: RPA Developer (Studio), Citizen Developer (StudioX)
  • 14 mentorship sessions for continuous upskilling

:trophy: Provided the participants meet all the program requirements, they will receive a Participation Diploma acknowledging their training efforts and acquired expertise.

:pushpin: All relevant links:

:raised_hands: :globe_with_meridians: This program is entirely supported by women developers and professionals within UiPath Community, willing to share their technical and operational expertise in order to support the professional growth of their peers in the automation field.

:woman_fairy:t2: :woman_fairy:t5: Speakers/Opening Panel:
Paula Carneiro Cox, SVP Business Development @WonderBotz
Dana Forfa, Sr. Director, Procurement @UiPath
Vinita Nair, Platform Lead - ECM and eSign in Business Automation Service @NatWest
Susanna Hellström Gefwert, Director Intelligent Automation Engineering @Roboyo
Jacqui Muller, UiPath MVP, Application Architect @Dimension Data & Lecturer @North-West University

:woman_technologist::woman_technologist:t4:Trainers/RPA Developer & Citizen Developer training threads:
Divyashree Muddagangaiah, UiPath MVP, Team Lead @TATA Consultancy Services
Nidhi Chaturvedi, UiPath MVP, RPA Solution Expert, Wartsila
Maria Irimias, UiPath MVP, Service Delivery Manager @Accesa
Priya Darshini Estevez, UiPath MVP, Sr. Technical Consultant
Hanh Nguyen, UiPath MVP, Manager @Ashling Partners
Tracy Dixon, UiPath MVP, Operational Excellence & UiPath Partnership Lead @Centric Consulting
Nadia Ghoufa, UiPath MVP, RPA Tech Lead @Talan
Lovely Sinha, Associate @JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Sylvain Boutié, Founder & CEO @MyLittleBot
Thomas Janssen, Lead Cognitive Consultant @Node1

:woman_teacher: :woman_teacher:t4: Mentors/Continuous upskilling:
Magda Neagu, Senior Product MK Manager @UiPath
Katharine Hardy, UiPath MVP, UiPath Practice Lead & Manager @Sitel Group
Daniela Colina, UiPath MVP, Automation Engineer Manager @Roboyo
Teodora Baciu, Manager, Technology Services @UiPath
Hiba Beldi, UiPath MVP, RPA Solution Architect/ Business Analyst @Safran
Fabienne Erbel, Delivery Lead Switzerland @Roboyo
Raluca Laic, Product Manager @UiPath
Kalyani Raval, Senior Consultant @WonderBotz
Alina Capota, Manager, Technology Services @UiPath

:rocket: :rocket: [Start or continue your automation journey with us and help us :loudspeaker: spread this news in all corners of our :globe_with_meridians: global community!!
:point_right: https://bit.ly/Women_in_Automation_2023

25 Likes

That is a good initiative.

2 Likes

Im excited for the events! I do have a question about scheduling.
Journey of Launching a hybrid CoE is scheduled for March 27th at 9am EST, but the outlook calendar invite is for March 27th at 4am EST. Are you able to confirm what time the event is?

Hi @KaylaC !
Eager to see you at the session :smile: The session is scheduled on 27th of March at 10 AM CET (so 5 AM EST)
@cristina.vidu @loredana_ifrim could you please confirm the difference between calendar is solved ?

Hi @KaylaC, thank you for reaching out and for registering to our session.

What you have in your calendar is correct. Unfortunately there were some issues in the landing page and we had some events rewrite. If you can’t join us on 27th, check here a session that fits your time zone and needs.

See you there!

1 Like

Thank you for confirming! Do you know if there any other dates/timeslots for the “Journey of launching a hybrid CoE session?

This is the session I was most excited about.

Thank you,

image001.png

Sorry I did not schedule another timeslot for this thema :pensive:
I’ll vary timeslots next year but if you have questions prior the event let me know so I could answer during the event