What is Business ROI?
Return on investment, or ROI, is a mathematical formula that investors can use to evaluate their investments and judge how well a particular investment has performed compared to others. An ROI calculation is sometimes used with other approaches to develop a business case for a given proposal.
Business Roi - UiPath
The Business ROI dashboard provided out-of-the-box with Insights is based upon manually entered values in the Process Baselines widget. These values are used by the widgets on this dashboard to calculate their display data.
- Will be greyed out initially
- Requires to provide an ROI dataset
- All the values in the data set must be accurate
- Inaccurate values might result in non-accurate analytics
- Create a copy of the dashboard to customize it
A bit about Dataset
- Scroll to the Process Baselines widget and select Edit. The Widget Editor is displayed.
- From the Design menu, select the Tabular radio button if it is not selected already.
- In the respective fields, enter your corresponding Manual Time(min) and Hourly Cost values for all processes.
- Click Apply to confirm and save your changes.
Business ROI Dashboard