Welcome to our Forum! Please introduce yourself to our Community :)

Hi,

I’m Patrick and a friend suggested me to look in to RPA and work currently through the tutorials in the academy.

10 Likes

Dear all,

This is Midas from the Netherlands. Planning to achieve certification this month. I am very interested to meet the community as well. Would be great to hear some of your success stories!

Happy automation

12 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: UiPath Academy - Scheduled Maintenance

Hello, I am Tom from Finland. Planning to build RPA Center of Excellence team for Virnex.

8 Likes

Hello,

I am new to UiPath, i am trying to do the Academy exercises and i am having a few problems so i decided to get to the forums and see what help i could find.

I am loving discobot BTW :smiley: he is awesome!

8 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Issue with missing activities after installation

Hi folks
Greetings to all.
I am Aijaz Hussain, taking UiPath course. I am thankful to the professional and helpful community. I feel I am not alone. I sent two questions so far and already got satisfactory responses that will help me achieve my mission.
I don’t know what else I should write. I am from the Hyderabad city of India.
Best regards,
Aijaz
hydjed@gmail.com
+918179604324

9 Likes

Hi Everyone,

My name is Amador from Canada. I am trying to learn UI Path.

I am a Blue Prism and Kryon RPA Developer Certified.

Thanks,

Amador

9 Likes

Hello,
Im new comer to UIPath and started going through the content from UIPath Academy.
Meanwhile I have started doing practical sessions which explained. In case any issues if I face it I would like to bring to community in order to get solution for that.

thank you
Shrinivas Hirur

10 Likes

Hi Deepak, I need you help. Let me know if you are available.

8 Likes

Hi,My name is Eric Chen from Taiwan.I’m a RPA beginner.

9 Likes

Hello World!

My name is Alberto, i am based in Spain, Madrid.

My background is related to Project Management, Physics and I enjoy Zen activities as I believe in balance between humans and machines.
I joined the UiCommunity as I am willing to get deep in software automation with robots. I am tired of repetitive tasks that are inhuman, not for me, not for anyone!

Well, read you around!

Al

9 Likes

Hi My name is Rachael. Started a job as an RPA developer last week , Eager to learn as much as possible and of course to get UIPath certified :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hi everybody, I’m from Catalonia
After some days learning UiPath, start to like.

10 Likes

hi
i am Kokab Askary. I am new to UIpath. Want to benefit from this wonderful community

10 Likes

hi I’m Shah Alam
new to start RPA it’s a good platform for us to solve issues…
nice to meet you.
from india

10 Likes

bro for the ui path certificate we have to pay some account or it is free ?

8 Likes

Hi my name is Iyke, i am new to Uipath, my background is cloud infrastructure, i have just completed an overview course with Bryan Lamb, and i want to carry on

11 Likes

Hello guys! I’m new here. Trying to learn the content a lot.
I had some problems with the first workflow, maybe because of my browser. But i’ll keep continue studying.
I don’t know too much about programming… I have other background but with some teacher and advisor i’m here and enjoying the process.

12 Likes

Hi Chanaka Here. IT Product Manager dealing with enterprise level software products. Kinda newbie to RPA and looking forward to learn more. Cheers!!!

11 Likes