- In a library project ,create a new sequence called tmp.
- Add an invoke code activity.
- Add a single line of code to the invoke code activity:
Dim openDlg As New OpenFileDialog
- In the Imports tab, add the System.Windows.Forms namespace.
- Run the file. An error occurs: error BC30002: Type ‘OpenFileDialog’ is not defined. At line 1
Here’s the maddening part:
- I have this same exact code in another sequence in the same library project and it works as expected.
- Even if I explicitly quality the namespace in the invoke code activity:
Dim openDlg As New System.Windows.Forms.OpenFileDialog
the namespace is still not recognized and the same error occurs!