Using the Modern experience, how do I assign the “For each” item, CurrentRow, in a For Each Excel Loop activity to a variable so the row data can be passed to another sequence?
Background and Details
I am writing a bot to
• Read an Excel file
• For each row in the file, check to see if processing is needed
• If processing is needed, pass data to another sequence, SequenceB.
• If processing is not needed, go to next row.
I am using the Modern experience, and everything works fine until I need to pass the data to the other sequence.
• Excel Process Scope – works as expected
• Use Excel File – works as expected
• For Each Excel Row – works as expected
• ElseIF – works as expected
To pass the data to SequenceB, I need a variable in Main to match the argument in SequenceB. I created one, DR_Current, and tried to Assign the CurrentRow from the loop to it. However, I get a compiler error. “Value of type ‘CurrentRowQuickHandle’ cannot be converted to ‘DataRow’.