Using IsMatch for Alpha Numeric variable matching

Hello,
I am trying to use an IsMatch to determine if an alpha numeric value is found in an excel sheet.
The variable is a part type and can be one of many results of an alpha numeric. The specific alpha numerics I am looking for it either A3NAA25 or A3NAA26 (A being and alpha character and N being an unused numeric. I can get this to work most of the time but some of the retrieved variables contain part if the variable I am looking for and I need an exact match. Thank you in advance for your help.

Hi @Brant_Bake_bbake
u mean u are looking for a alphanumeric pattern of A3NAA\d+

can u please confirm on that
Regards,
Nived N
Happy Automation

Hello Nived,
That is correct the only thing I need to match are the listed numeric characters but I need all three of them to be matched. Thank you.

If you could list some samples and the expected output. we could take a look and assist. Also please clarify on the below

" but some of the retrieved variables contain part if the variable I am looking for and I need an exact match. "

Hello prasath17,
Some examples would be A78M23C38CN1, D38M43C38CN1, A33M25C38CN1, A33M15C38CN1. of these the only one with would be a match that I need is A33M25C38CN1.

@Brant_Bake_bbake - Please check this…

or this…

I have added OR condition to check the digit after 2 as (5 or 6)…

This looks good I will test it out and let you know. Thank you again for the help.