User cannot execute bot

Hi,
One of my bot users is encountering an issue that I have no knowledge of. Somehow, the installed RPA path seems to be corrupted as seen in the screenshot attached. The other user does not have this issue and the bot runs fine on that machine. How can I support this user who has this issue?

Hello @dari_donkuro

Please check the below.

https://forum.uipath.com/t/could-not-load-file-or-assembly-uipath-interop/307215

Thanks,
Jesh

Hi

1. Delete the Project.Json file from your project
  2. Go to this folder %ProgramFiles%\UiPath\Studio\Packages and delete the image highlighted packages

1. Then open the Main.xaml and project dependencies will load automatically and nee project Json file will get created

Cheers @dari_donkuro

1 Like

Thank very much for your response. This on customer’s end and I need to produce a guide document for IT Team to execute, so, I want confirm what I understand from your response.

1. Need to delete project.json from workflow
  2. Delete uipath.terminal.activities.2.3.0.nupkg & microsoft.xaml.behaviors.wpf.1.1.31.nupkg from C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath\Studio\Packages
  3. Afterwards, launch UiPath studio and open the main workflow. This will fix issue. Is that correct? Note: The directory location is C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath\Studio\Packages in on our setup.
1 Like

That’s correct. However suggest you to give 2 options for the troubleshoot.

Though before documenting, make sure you try it for at least one user as a troubleshoot to confirm, if possible.

That user is using studio, then first troubleshoot step should be to check the feed settings, are all the required fees source selected? Official,. nuget, orchestrator host, etc

Terminal activity often show this behavior of not updated correctly.

No worries

Please mention the steps like this in your document

1. Open main xaml and in design panel → Manage packages → Settings and check whether all feeds are enabled
    If not enable it

2. Then close the studio

3. Open the project folder and take a backup of Project.Json file and then delete that file from the project folder

4. Delete uipath.terminal.activities.2.3.0.nupkg & microsoft.xaml.behaviors.wpf.1.1.31.nupkg from C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath\Studio\Packages

5. Afterwards, launch UiPath studio and open the main workflow.

Hope this would help you resolve this

Cheers @dari_donkuro

1 Like