Uploading New Package to Orch through API

Hi All,

The “/odata/Processes/UiPath.Server.Configuration.OData.UploadPackage” API only allows me to upload packages that already have an older version existing on the orchestrator. Is there an API that can allow me to upload new packages to orchestrator?

Thanks,
Sida

@1111141

Check below thread for your reference

Hope this will help you

Thanks

When you are having troubles with the API, I would take the time to inspect your network traffic when performing the desired action in the Orchestrator Web UI or Swagger for comparison.

When I performed an upload in Cloud, the following endpoint was used /odata/Processes/UiPath.Server.Configuration.OData.UploadPackage().

When performing the action via Swagger, it is successful and also generates the following curl command

curl -X POST "https://cloud.uipath.com/<account_name>/<tenant_name>/orchestrator_/odata/Processes/UiPath.Server.Configuration.OData.UploadPackage" \
-H  "accept: application/json" \
-H  "Content-Type: multipart/form-data" \
-F "file=@BlankProcess.1.0.2.nupkg"

Could you provide more information about your Request Payload and headers along with the response code & body?

Along with inspecting your requests, here are some helpful references

Another resource that I review from time to time is the UiPath Orchestrator PowerShell Module’s source code. UiPath.Powershell

1 Like