I have set UiPath up to:
- Query a table on SAP Concur to give me the information I need.
- Download the contents into an excel file.
- Save that excel file as a tab delimited file.
- Open notepad++ to find and replace all instances of " with a space.
This gives me a Flat File I need to upload into Microsoft SQL Server. I already have a table there (inside of a database) with the exact same formatting as what I have just created. I want to upload this new data into a table within Microsoft SQL server. I am attaching a sample of the output of the first 4 steps below.
RPADummyData.txt (2.2 KB)
In Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, to manually upload this, I need to execute a query with the following code:
- delete from [dbo.ConcurData]
- Use the SQL Server Import and Export Wizard to upload the data into the database table.
I’m attaching a sample of the data that currently site in the ConcurData table below.
RPARealData.txt (2.2 KB)
In UiPath, I want to avoid using the SQL Server Import/Export Wizard and directly upload my data into the table. How would I need to do this?