Unexpected error has occurred during the library compilation process: The given key 'Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.BoundObjectOrCollectionValuePlaceholder' was not present in the dictionary

i dont why i am getting this error in my file. This is occuring when i am accessing query entity records and send gmail feature.

Hi @MICHKEL_ANGLO_J ,

If your packages update plz update your packages and reset your studio.

Thanks,

updated still same problem.how to reset.

Hi @MICHKEL_ANGLO_J ,

Clear Cache,
Clear the temporary cache in UiPath by deleting the contents of the %userprofile%.nuget\packages folder. Sometimes, corrupted cache files can cause compilation errors.

Thanks,

Hi @MICHKEL_ANGLO_J

Can you share screenshot where you are invoke the workflow with issues?

Hi @MICHKEL_ANGLO_J ,
Could you please show your screen short about error activity?
regards,

when i use send google mail, i am getting this. as i am new to forum i can’t add snippets.

@MICHKEL_ANGLO_J ,
I ran into the same error. Mine was related to recently adding a Microsoft Integrations/Office 365 (not classic) Upload Files activity. At first when I added it I was struggling with the type of the var needed for the Files input (had to be an IResource). Apparently, my many experiments corrupted the activity somehow and caused the error you cited at compile time. I was able to fix the problem by deleting the Upload Files activity and re-adding it.

1 Like

this was the solution for me. Thanks Bill!