Underline cell in excel

there is a way to underline a “result” generated from uipath and then passed to excel
I mean, once you’re in Excel, is there any way to underline it or color the cell?

Thank you

Hi @borismh
i dont think we can do underline but coloring the cell is possible by set range color activity

Thanks
ashwin S

@AshwinS2
that is done with the “get color cell” activity
or how could I do that

Hi @borismh
use excel appliction scope and use set range color and mention the range value
and check t

Thanks
ashwin S

1 Like

@AshwinS2
excuse me and what would you put in the “Color” box

Hi @borismh
Create color variable and use colorscope.name.ToString

Thanks
ashwin S

yes of course that possible
we can use SET RANGE COLOR activity
https://www.google.com/search?q=set+color+in+uipath+excel+file&rlz=1C1GGRV_enIN813IN813&oq=set+color++in+uipath+excel+file&aqs=chrome..69i57j0.8790j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

where in the property panel
for Color mention as System.Drawing.Color.Green
or any color you want
and cell range whose color is to be changed. For example, you can use either “A1:C1” or “B4”. Only strings and string variables are supported. Strings have to be placed between quotation marks.

make sure that you are using this inside a excel application scope
hope this would help you
Cheers @borismh

@Palaniyappan

I am using a “for each row”

• then an “if” condition
    -add data row
    -and then the “excel application scope”

This way it generates data in a circular way, while going through the “for each row”

and I would like to underline a specific data but the cell where it will appear can change, there is a way to do that

in the activity “set range color” I can change the location of underline “A1” for example, place term to underline where the result appears which I want

Thank you

yes of course
how you would like to
that is based on what condition you want to color them buddy
Cheers @borismh

@Palaniyappan
let’s say it generates the “for each row” cost data
an example would be “cost1” then “cost2” and “cost3” in the excel, your location may vary

I want it to underline the lowest cost, which can be either 1, 2 or 3

but I don’t know what term I would have to put in the “range” field of the “set range color” activity

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.