Unable to POST request using HTTP request

Hi Team,

I am trying the post the request using HTTP request activity but i am always getting response status is 0.

Whatever the api body i am getting from the website if i am running in HTTP request in UiPath I am getting response is 0. Where as the same endpoint URL and json body is working and executing in postman tool.

@Palaniyappan @loginerror @Lahiru.Fernando @Pablito @balupad14 @balkishan @Jan_Brian_Despi @HareeshMR

Endpoint URL : org URL
Accept : Any
Method : POST
Body : Json string
Body Format : I tried Application/xml, Application/json, text/json

It didnt worked out in any of these conditions where as the same thing working fine in postman tool

I couldnt post the JSON body as it is organization data. Can somebody help me on this and give me insights what more can be done?
Tried the topics in community forum but didnt worked out.

HI,

I think it’s network matter (including proxy settings)
For now, can you try this forum URL with Get method?

Your request doesn’t reach to the target server, I guess.

Regards,

Hi Yoichi,

Thanks for the reply. i am using my organization URL and it is able to access from the post man and i am passing directly in the properties for testing. Below is the SS for reference.

Try copying curl from Postman for your working request and use import in request builder.

Hi,

Can you check EventLog of WindowsOS if there is something cause for the problem?
And also can you check if you can access the URL using browser without any warning?

Regards,

I’ve tried browsing url and below is the response i got. In http request activity i am using post as method. I think this should be fine.

Also no issue from logs

Hi,

As you mentioned, it seems no problem. If I were in your situation, I’ll check content of http request and response using Fiddler etc and/or network packet using Wireshark etc. Is it possible?

Regards,

Hi Yoichi,

I can check only in postman tool and i cant be able to access any other.

The url and json body that i am sending to bot is throwing output response is null and response code is 0 but the same if i am using in postman tool it is working and giving me response 200

@satishmypudi

Just making sure, 0 response can also happen when there is no response mentioned in the API to return. Check if the request is reaching the server and executing correctly.

Or, this can again happen when you have CORS issue which Postman can handle but UiPath can’t.

I can see the URL with some local system name. So, does the server is located within your machine or in some other’s?