Unable to load DLL 'Microsoft.Data.SqlClient.SNI.dll' or one of its dependencies: The specified module could not be found. (0x8007007E)

Getting This error when i tried to use my Custom Activity, this activity was a .NET library which was updated from Legacy to .net 6 and i am getting this error.
MyACtivity: Unable to load DLL ‘Microsoft.Data.SqlClient.SNI.dll’ or one of its dependencies: The specified module could not be found. (0x8007007E)

@Akhil_Chappidi

Welcome to the community

Are you using any database activities?that could cause this error

Cheers

Thanks for the reply , No i dont have any database activities but my custom package uses Microsoft.Data.SqlClient 5.2.0 for calling stored procedure in the DB

@Akhil_Chappidi

So basically that is the problem …you need to change the custom activities

Check this

Cheers

i did refer that Link and i already use Windows.data.sqlclient and i do send the trust certificate as part of connection string it still throws MyActivity: Unable to load DLL ‘Microsoft.Data.SqlClient.SNI.dll’ or one of its dependencies: The specified module could not be found. (0x8007007E)

The solution was to download the the DLL and place it in the UiPath folder (C:\Program Files\UiPath\Studio) this worked for me

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.