Unable to install package UiPath SAP BAPI Automation Activities

activities
error

I am unable to install package UiPath.SAP.BAPI.Activitites.

Following is the log.

11:27:58.4819 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.Shared.Logging.OutputLogger] [12] Cannot load assembly: C:\Users\jaiswalc.nuget\packages\uipath.sap.bapi.activities/1.1.0\lib/net461/UiPath.SAP.BAPI.dll : System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly ‘sapnco, Version=3.0.0.42, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=50436dca5c7f7d23’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: ‘sapnco, Version=3.0.0.42, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=50436dca5c7f7d23’
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetExportedTypes(RuntimeAssembly assembly, ObjectHandleOnStack retTypes)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetExportedTypes()
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Services.AssemblyContainer.AddAssemblyInternal(Assembly assembly, String path) in D:\a\1\s\Studio\UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow\Services\AssemblyContainer.cs:line 249
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Services.AssemblyContainer.LoadAssemblies(String paths, IAppDomainCancellationToken cancellationToken) in D:\a\1\s\Studio\UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow\Services\AssemblyContainer.cs:line 98

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Please advise how to fix this issue.

0 Likes

Hi @chandravadanj
Which version are you using

Thanks
Ashwin.S

0 Likes

I am using 18.4.3.

Do I need to install [SAP Connector for Microsoft .NET 3.0.21.0 for Windows 64bit (x64)]?

0 Likes

Hi @chandravadanj
Yes

Thanks
Ashwin.s

0 Likes

Thanks AshwinS2!!! I will install and update if that works.

0 Likes

I installed the SAP Net Connector 3.0 for .NET 4.0 on x64.

I am still getting the same error. Please advise.

13:23:09.1629 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.Shared.Logging.OutputLogger] [22] Cannot load assembly: C:\Users\jaiswalc0-v.nuget\packages\uipath.sap.bapi.activities/1.1.0\lib/net461/UiPath.SAP.BAPI.dll : System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly ‘sapnco, Version=3.0.0.42, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=50436dca5c7f7d23’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: ‘sapnco, Version=3.0.0.42, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=50436dca5c7f7d23’
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetExportedTypes(RuntimeAssembly assembly, ObjectHandleOnStack retTypes)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Services.AssemblyContainer.AddAssemblyInternal(Assembly assembly, String path) in D:\a\1\s\Studio\UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow\Services\AssemblyContainer.cs:line 249
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Services.AssemblyContainer.LoadAssemblies(String paths, IAppDomainCancellationToken cancellationToken) in D:\a\1\s\Studio\UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow\Services\AssemblyContainer.cs:line 98

To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

0 Likes

Hi @chandravadanj

Please check the list of prerequisites here:

0 Likes

Thanks @loginerror !!! I had installed SAP .Net Connector 64 bit version. I already have the latest version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package.

I will install SAP .Net Connector 32 bit version now as mentioned in the pre-requisites link provided by you.

0 Likes

Hi @loginerror,

I installed 32 bit version of SAP Connector for Microsoft .NET and still getting the below error.

Please suggest.

11:19:21.0584 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.Shared.Logging.OutputLogger] [8] Cannot load assembly: C:\Users\jaiswalc0-v.nuget\packages\uipath.sap.bapi.activities/1.1.0\lib/net461/UiPath.SAP.BAPI.dll : System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly ‘sapnco, Version=3.0.0.42, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=50436dca5c7f7d23’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

0 Likes

Hi @chandravadanj

Could you see if the file that cannot be loaded is physically in the folder? Also, could you make sure that no anti-virus software is blocking the assemblies?

Lastly, please contact our technical support for more assistance, they should be able to help here.

0 Likes

Hi @chandravadanj, how u download the connectors, its asking username and password. What username and password to provide.

0 Likes