UiPath Test Suite Capability

Can Test suite/ Test Manager test automation workflow developed by other RPA tools (Other than UiPath) as well?
Is the newer version of UiPath i.e. 2022.4 Test Suite/ Test Manager has this capability?

I just want to confirm if there is a workflow built any other RPA Tool, is UiPath providing any test module that can help to test that workflow? Or all the Test modules of UiPath can test the workflow from UiPath Studio only.

Hello @Anamika15 ,

Could you please explain more on the requirement. Are you trying to develop test autoamtion using uipath or do you want to integrate test automation from other RPA tools?

I just want to confirm if there is a workflow built any other RPA Tool, is UiPath providing any test module that can help to test that workflow? Or all the Test modules of UiPath can test the workflow from UiPath Studio only.

Hello @Anamika15 ,

As per my understanding there are no integration to test other RPA tools workflows.
You can use Test automation suite in UiPATH to build the test suite.

Hi @Anamika15, RPA Testing with UiPath Test Suite is only possible for UiPath RPA solutions. What you could do is to test if e.g. input and output from another RPA vendor in target system is what you expected. Then you still can integrate UiPath Test Suite.

Does that answer your question.