UiPath tenant move for AI Center

I am working on Document Understanding project. I have implemented AI Center and I want to move my AI Center project from Development Tenant to Test Tenant.
Following are my questions
How to move the following from Development to Test ?

1. Dataset
  2. DataLabelling
  3. ML package…If I am uploading my ZIP file what should be the input type ? JSOn , file or files?
  4. Pipeline
  5. ML Skill

Hi

Have a view on this doc for reference
This procedure offers migration support for the following:

• Database
  • Datasets
  • ML Packages

pre requisite
https://docs.uipath.com/ai-center/automation-suite/2023.4/user-guide/prerequisites

Procedure
https://docs.uipath.com/ai-center/automation-suite/2023.4/user-guide/procedure

@Ritaman_Baral

First question

Why fo you want to move the datasets and all?

Ideally we would move the skill to production and use it

Any specific requirement?

Cheers

If we move the skill to “test” then will it work ?
SO that means in “test” I will create a new AI Center project and then import the ML Skill ? That’s it ?

@Ritaman_Baral

Ideally the skill would work

cheers

let me try it… I will le tyou know

how to export / download MLSkill ?

got it…I am uploading the ML Package…but its been more than 5 minutes…The size is 2.7 gb file.
How long it takes any idea ?

Hi @Ritaman_Baral ,

I believe we would require to download the ML Packages and then import it in your required tenant.

The ML Skill needs to be deployed later in that tenant.

Check the below for reference :
https://docs.uipath.com/ai-center/automation-suite/2023.4/user-guide/managing-ml-packages

The Other needed Artifacts such Datasets and Labelling Data with Schema needs to be performed with the same procedure.

@supermanPunch

If it is a UiPath out of box model then we dont need to upload any package I belive as it would already be present…only the skill created needs to be uploaded

and dataset or labelling needs to be uploaded when we have a requirement of automatic retraining

@Ritaman_Baral

It generally takes around 40 minutes to get uploaded if the server is not busy

cheers

@Anil_G , That is correct, However, from the Initial post we do see Data Labelling and Pipeline being mentioned which leads to thought of already a Trained version been deployed as a newer ML Package version.

Thus the suggestion was more towards exporting and importing.

1 Like

Yes that’s correct, if you want to use the created ML Skill and you dont want to train any new documents after moving to different tenant, you just need to upload the ML package in the new tenant and create ML Skill again. If you want to make any changes to the data or retraining you need to import all dataset, data labelling, ML package

I did this…the dat is not getting labelled.

Data Labelling you cannot see in document manager until you download and import the data labelling session . Only you can use the ML Skill

If you want to download the data labelling and copy to another tenant, I have attached the image on how to download the data labelling. you can download the package and import in another tenant

you need to select all option instead of current search

whre it is getting downloaded ?

wherever you open the orchestrator either from your local machine or virtual machine, it willget downloaded there as a zip file. you need to import the downloaded zip file in another tenant

can you be more speicifc ?

Yes, I have foudnt eh file.

Thats great!!!
I want to know do I need to train the pipeline once again ?