Uipath Studio not Opening- Throwing an exception

Hi,
When I try to open UiPath Studio i am getting this exception

The type initializer for UiPath.Oidc.Constants throws an exception.

Please Refer

1 Like

Hi @Sami_Rajput

The exception “The type initializer for UiPath.Oidc.Constants throws an exception” typically occurs when there is an issue with the UiPath Orchestrator Identity Server configuration. Here are a few steps you can try to resolve this issue:

1. Restart UiPath Studio: Sometimes, a simple restart of UiPath Studio can help resolve temporary configuration issues.
  2. Clear UiPath Studio Cache: Clearing the UiPath Studio cache might resolve the issue. Follow these steps to clear the cache:
  • Close UiPath Studio.
  • Navigate to the %userprofile%\.nuget\packages folder on your computer.
  • Delete the UiPath.IdentityServer.Configuration folder.
  • Restart UiPath Studio and check if the exception is resolved.
  1. Check Identity Server Configuration: Verify that the Identity Server configuration in UiPath Studio is correct. Ensure that the Orchestrator URL, tenant name, and authentication settings (such as client ID, secret, or user credentials) are properly configured and valid. You can access the Identity Server configuration by clicking on the Orchestrator Settings icon in UiPath Studio and selecting “Identity Server Configuration.”
  2. Reinstall UiPath Studio: If the above steps do not resolve the issue, consider uninstalling and reinstalling UiPath Studio. This can help ensure a clean installation and may resolve any underlying configuration issues.
  3. Contact UiPath Support: If the problem persists after trying the above steps, it is recommended to reach out to UiPath Support for further assistance. They can provide specific guidance and troubleshooting steps based on your environment and configuration.

It’s important to note that the exact cause of the exception can vary, and the steps above are general suggestions. For a more accurate diagnosis and resolution, it is best to seek assistance from UiPath Support or the UiPath community forum, where experts can provide specific guidance based on your setup and logs.

I hope it helps!!

1 Like