UiPath SAP Selector not found

Hello There,
While I am selecting SAP table UI to enter value I am getting the below exception. Plz anyone help me.

19.5.0+Branch.master.Sha.a03bc4726ca82b7bb3addb0d04106dc150b31fba

Source: Type Into ‘GuiCTextField RV45A-MA…’

Message: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:

Exception Type: UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException

An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: ----> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:
at UiPath.UiNodeClass.FindFirst(UiFindScope scope, String nodeID)
at UiPath.Core.UiElement.FindFirst(FindScope scope, Selector selector)
— End of inner ExceptionDetail stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.OnFaulted(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Buddy enable these properties buddy
Clickbeforetype
EmptyField
SimulateType
in the type into activity buddy @suraj001

Then make sure you have used the type into activity inside a attach window activity buddy
Kindly try this and let know buddy
Cheers @suraj001

Thanks Dear for your suggestion,
I have enabled the above three properties, still did not work.

1 Like

Buddy use a click activity to click that field before typing into that field buddy
Cheers @suraj001

I did use click activity too before typing. Not working dude.

try with send hot key activity with key tab
use no of activities till it reaches that field
once after reaching the field you want you can pass the tab in type into activity itself buddy as you can see the + symbol in the text field in type into activity
Cheers @suraj001

@suraj001

Could you please remove the connection you configured and then re configure it. Finally enable the script and give it a try once.

1 Like