Uipath remote runtime installer

Hi, please help me to understand,
Is UipathRemoteRuntime Installer is only available in Enterprise Edition?

If I am using Computer vision scope to handle RDP connections then how can I use "Navigate To " activity over there.

Please help :pleading_face:

1 Like

Hi

You can connect with support team to obtain the UiPathRemoteRuntime.msi installer.

Usually navigate to activity will be used to navigate to a specific browser url
And I hope it won’t impact while using computer vision activity

For an idea Navigate to can be either used with open browser or within attach browser activity

Hope this would help you

Cheers @Anjali_Rani

Hi,
But when I trying to cantact it is asking for valid license key,that is not available in community edition I think, please correct me if I am wrong?
So, i am wondering is it compulsory to have Enterprise edition to use uipathRuntime installer and ext extension.

Hi,

In resource center of automation cloud, there are download links for them as the following.

Can you try to access there, for now? Although it describes for enterprise, we might be able to use it in CE (because it will be installed remote machine)

Regards,

1 Like

But,i have no option like this , I have no options like Remote Runtime Installer :frowning:

t

Hi, attach browser is not working on Remote system, it is giving me error of Remote Runtime Extension,

I believe , this can only be accessible when we have UipathRemoteRuntime installed on remote system as well client system.
Please Correct me if i am wrong, and if any suggestions Please help.

1 Like

Hi,

Unfortunately, this seems UiPath doesn’t provide RemoteRuntimeInstaller with CommunityEdition user…

Regards,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.