Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is capable of automating business processes in attended, unattended, and also in hybrid methods. However, sometimes we need to bring in human expertise to perform certain actions based on their experience. This concept is called Human-in-the-loop.
The robots process all the steps prior to the human involvement point and assign the required actions to human review. Once the users review the assigned actions, the robot takes over again and continues executing the remaining steps of the process. This concept comes in very handy when automating large business processes that require several human contact points for experience-based decisions.
This video explains the human-in-the-loop concept in detail by going through a real use case provided by Prabhu Teja.
Special thanks go to Prabhu Teja for bringing this up and converting a learning session into a knowledge-sharing session so everyone can benefit.
- This video is discussion based -
▬ Contents of this video ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
- 𝘜𝘪𝘗𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘖𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘍𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵
- 𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘜𝘴𝘦 𝘊𝘢𝘴𝘦 & 𝘉𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘖𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘤𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘢
- 𝘜𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘍𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘚𝘶𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘜𝘴𝘦 𝘊𝘢𝘴𝘦
- 𝘜𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘍𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 - 𝘉𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘙𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘏𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯-𝘐𝘯-𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘱
- 𝘜𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘍𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 - 𝘊𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘛𝘢𝘴𝘬
- 𝘜𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘍𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 - 𝘉𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘰 𝘝𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘸
- 𝘜𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘍𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 - 𝘛𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘈𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘜𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘴
- 𝘜𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘍𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 - 𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘙𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘜𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘐𝘯𝘱𝘶𝘵
- 𝘜𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘍𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 - 𝘉𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘗𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘓𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘤
- 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘋𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘚𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘴 & 𝘉𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘗𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘴