UiPath license pricing

Hello :slight_smile:, i don’t know if it’s ok to ask that question but i was wondering if there is any contact phone number of the UiPath Sales, because i’ve contacted them about 3 weeks ago in order to get more information about the license pricing models and haven’t heard of them since yet. Since i live in Germany, i also tried to contact the office in Germany (Munich), but it always says “the requested subscriber cannot be reached at the moment”.

Background: i’m currently writing my masters thesis about RPA and i’m using UiPath to automate two of my use cases. In order to compare or to get a solid idea about the potential cost savings when automating my use cases, it would be good to have at least an idea of the prices.

Thank you for your help!

@Mod091

You can contact UIPath sales team to resolve your query.

@lakshman i’ve used that contact form 3 weeks ago, when i contacted the UiPath Sales.

@Pablito @loginerror

Please help him.

2 Likes

Hello @Mod091,
I’ve looked in your case and I have information that there was temporary issue with phone number for Munich office. Please feel free to contact on +49 89 356 475 600 :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you very much :+1:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.