Uipath.Executor Crash

hi,
i am facing an issue with uipath executor as it stops working . Please see the crash log below and help me out.

Faulting application name: UiPath.Executor.exe, version: 19.4.2.0, time stamp: 0x9c7cfd7b
Faulting module name: UiPath.dll, version: 19.5.7079.28746, time stamp: 0x5ce2cfdd
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000bb314
Faulting process id: 0x2dec
Faulting application start time: 0x01d577a444e5c5df
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath\app-19.4.2\UiPath.Executor.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Users\srvrpabot1.nuget\packages\uipath\19.5.7079.28746\build\UiPath\UiPath.dll
Report Id: 3fc72e50-ec18-4a21-8ea8-23695ad0cd7d
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
Application: UiPath.Executor.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException
at UiPath.UiNodeClass.FindFirst(UiPath.UiFindScope, System.String)
at UiPath.Core.UiElement.FindFirst(UiPath.Core.FindScope, UiPath.Core.Selector, UiPath.Core.Activities.IVariableResolver)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.WindowScope+<>c__DisplayClass21_0.b__0()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]].InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecutionContextCallback(System.Object)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(System.Threading.Tasks.Task ByRef)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteEntry(Boolean)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

Hi @Basil_Benny,
Welcome to the Community!
Seems that in this case one of dll library is faulting. Additionally I see that you have very old .Net Framework. Please update .Net Framework and activity packages to newer stable versions and check then :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is something rare but a normal issue @Basil_Benny

Check this

https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/solved-how-to-fix-0xc0000005-error/

2 Likes

Hi @Pablito

Thanks for your reply. Could you help me out with which version of .net framework is recommended. Also which is the stable version I should use for Uipath studio

1 Like

All stable versions of Community Edition and Enterprise Edition you can find on platform.uipath.com (Resource Center tab).
Regarding .Net Framework the newest is 4.8 which can be downloaded from MS website.

1 Like

Hi @Pablito,

As mentioned by you in previous replies , I have updated .net framework and also all the uipath activities. But after running the bot for some time, the bot stopped due UiRobot crash like in the previous cases. Please help me out

Hmmm very strange issue. To be honest if updates doesn’t helped please report problem here:

As you have enterprise license you are eligible to use dedicated support. I’m pretty sure they will help you. Please remember to share solution here so other users with similar problem will be able to find it :slight_smile:

is this resolved. if yes please let me know what was causing the issue

Hi @sourav_bibhor,
I think we should ask @Basil_Benny as I don’t know if he done any further steps to solve this issue.

Hi,
in 2.9.0 and 2.9.1 version, issue is still present.
Could someone answer to resolve this issue?

Thanks.
Andrea.

• Which packages/activities are you using?
  • Did you update all the activities to their latest versions?
  • Did you update your .NET version?
  • Which version of uipath are you running? CE or Enterprise and which version?

Please provide as much info as possible

Thanks for your answer @jvanmarion
I have these packages updated with last version.
I have Uipath Studio Pro Communitym 2020 6.0-beta93

What do you mean for .NET?

Thanks.
Andrea

I’m using Excel Application Scope

You need at least .NET version 4.6.1 for Uipath Studio. If it is lower it can cause the errors you have.
Hardware and Software Requirements.

second: can you try to change your activities and set them to a stable version instead of preview and see if that solves the problem.

Preview and beta versions are only for testing, not for production environments (or if you need your job to run smoothly).

Hi jvanmarion,
I’ve the last version of .NET Framework 4.8 and I set on version to a stable version, but problem occurs yet.

3 days ago, this workflow worked fine.
It’s possible error in registry?

Thanks.
Andrea.