Uipath Document Understanding MLSkill

In Enterprises trail version, We are facing issue i.e The ML skill failed to create.
I trained the invoice out of the box package along with my own invoices to create a training pipeline. This was successful.
Then I tried to create an ML skill with that failed.

@annaiah.c_shetter

Please check this

Cheers

We have done all above steps as you mentioned and we used four different vendors with ten invoices per one vendor. still it is showing Failed.

There are several possible reasons why an ML skill may fail to create in UiPath AI Center. Some common causes of this issue include:

1. Incorrect configuration: Make sure that the skill configuration is correct and all required fields have been filled out correctly.
  2. Invalid model file: If you are uploading a model file, make sure that it is a valid file and meets the requirements for the skill type you are creating.
  3. Insufficient permissions: Make sure that you have the necessary permissions to create an ML skill in AI Center.
  4. Network issues: Network issues can cause the skill creation process to fail. Check your internet connection and try again later.
  5. Server issues: The AI Center server may be experiencing issues, which can cause the skill creation process to fail.

If you are experiencing this issue, you can try the following steps to troubleshoot:

1. Check the skill configuration and make sure that all required fields have been filled out correctly.
  2. Check the model file and make sure that it is a valid file and meets the requirements for the skill type you are creating.
  3. Check your permissions and make sure that you have the necessary permissions to create an ML skill in AI Center.
  4. Check your internet connection and try again later if you suspect that there may be network issues.
  5. Check the AI Center server status to see if it is experiencing any issues that may be causing the skill creation process to fail.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.