UiPath.CoreIpc.RemoteException: Access is denied

I got an error during access to a program with UiPath

used “use application” activity.

it is the detail.

how can I solve this problem?

UiPath.CoreIpc.RemoteException: Access is denied at System.Diagnostics.ProcessManager.OpenProcess(Int32 processId, Int32 access, Boolean throwIfExited)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.GetProcessHandle(Int32 access, Boolean throwIfExited)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.GetOrOpenProcessHandle()
at System.Diagnostics.Process.EnsureWatchingForExit()
at UiPath.Service.UserHost.AttendedServiceProxy.RegisterClientProcess(Int32 clientPid)
at UiPath.Service.UserHost.StudioOperations.Prepare(ClientProcessMessage message, CancellationToken ct)
at UiPath.Service.UserHost.StudioOperations.<>c__DisplayClass7_0.<b__0>d.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location —
at UiPath.CoreIpc.CancellationHelper1.Invoke[TResult](TId requestId, Func2 func)
at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.<>c__DisplayClass7_3.<<-ctor>g__InvokeMethod|6>d.MoveNext()
at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.<>c__DisplayClass7_1.<<-ctor>g__HandleRequest|3>d.MoveNext()
at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.<>c__DisplayClass7_2.<<-ctor>b__5>d.MoveNext()
at UiPath.CoreIpc.Helpers.Timeout[TResult](TimeSpan timeout, List1 cancellationTokens, Func2 func, String message, Func`2 exceptionHandler)

Does the user used for run application has admin access?

Yes I did… :frowning:

As per error it seems to be access issue. Can you share the xaml files?

Solved problem with regedit.

\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\enableLUA
value: 1 to 0

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.