Uipath Community Edition Not able to Download

I am not able to download community edition. Can someone provide me correct package link to download?

hey

please go this link and register
https://cloud.uipath.com/portal_/cloudrpa

then you will be able to download the studio

regards!

Hello @PALKUMARI_PATEL ,

You can go to “cloud.uipath.com” and signin. In the home page you can see the Download files.
Also you can see the below video if you need further assistance.

I try to download but something prevent me from the download. Let me try again and will show you if get anny error

It is giving me below error.

hey

click on run anyways please

regards!

Please proceed to click on Run Anyway… This is due to the Windows defender and not the fault from the Uipath download.

Try to click on Runanyway and update here.

Getting below error.

Have you selected the correct installer for windows?? Also are you executing in personal machine or office laptop??

It is office laptop and somehow I find the Studio Setup , I had before. So, able to downloads and able to connect to cloud uipath.

Ok… I think here the restriction is totally from windows defender… Else can you download in a personal pic and move to office laptop.
Else try to right click and run as admin if you need the credential on the installer you downloaded.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.