UIPath certification clarification

Hello,

I have completed the RPA Advance Developer certification. But I cannot see any certification to download. Can anyone help, how long it will take to show on the account to download the certification?

Thanks, regards

@NikhilRPA

Is your practical assignment got evaluated ? Is it showing any status like passed ?

If yes then only it will show certification and you can download it.

1 Like

@lakshman
Hi,It was still not evaluated. I finished it yesterday. It’s almost 24 hours ago. So do i need to wait until it evaluated or How many days should it will take usually.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @NikhilRPA,

I think it will shown soon. Because of yesterday was “Christmas Day” the world holiday. So you can wait today and if not published your result in today then you can create a support log.

1 Like

Thank you @ARahman

@NikhilRPA,
Don’t worry the Advanced Certification timeline extended till 31st March, 2020. So, better you can wait for reply.

@ARahman
Hello I have a question, Basically the practical exam evaluation should be corrected from system right. I think human power is not required?. Can I raise a ticket from my personal email, I don’t find any url to raise from our personal email.

Help needed.

@NikhilRPA

Is your assignment got evaluated ?

Mine was already more than 48hours passed. Lol

@KhairulNashran

I guess there is some issue with their side.

@Pablito @loginerror

Many people are uploaded their assignments and waiting for its evaluation from more than 48 hours. Could you please look into this issue.

@lakshman- Not yet even I am waiting for it to be evaluated

1 Like

@NikhilRPA

I tagged them. Let’s wait for their response.

1 Like

@Pablito @loginerror
Yeah, Can you please check. I am waiting for this evaluation from 48hours and I need to send my certification to my team for verification purpose.

Thanks

2 Likes

Hi Guys,
Proper team informed. I will come back to you when I’ll have any information :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @NikhilRPA,

Holiday Alert! :christmas_tree:

To all our learners, support is closed for Holiday Season starting 25th of Dec! All requests received during this period will be handled starting 3rd of Jan!

1 Like

@NikhilRPA,

I think, for the final assignment evaluation, need to required human activities because of every user project activities are not same.

1 Like

Hi @NikhilRPA

The issue should be resolved now :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yes, it’s resolved now. Got my certificate.
Thanks @loginerror @Pablito and @lakshman

1 Like

@loginerror
Hey, even I got my certificate thanks guys. Really I like this spontaneous reply and resolve the issue :slight_smile: :smiley:

Thanks, @lakshman @Pablito

2 Likes

It’s all you guys. Without your information we couldn’t do anything :slight_smile:

2 Likes