Trying to find expression

Hey all,

When trying to change columns on a sheet I’ve used this expression in the past:

“UiPath.Excel.Helpers.ExcelUtilities.ConvertColumnLetterToIndex”

After I just change the integer and convert it back.

But now the intel sense doesn’t pick it up. I’m guessing I’m using the incorrect dependencies. Anybody know which one this tool uses?

Thanks!

HI @Brofallo

Welcome to community!

This will give the Letter to integer right so in that you add or subtract and convert it back to letter by the below expression

UiPath.Excel.Helpers.ExcelUtilities.ConvertColumnIndexToColumnLetter(Uipath.Excel.Helpers.ExcelUtilities.ConvertColumnLetterToColumnIndex("Your Letter")+1)

Regards
Sudharsan

Do you know what package & version to use that feature? That expression isn’t working correctly for me right now.

What studio version and compatibility are you using?

Hi,

In recent version (at least 2012.12), there is a case something wrong around UiPath.Excel or UiPath.Excel.Helpers namespace. For example, the following error occurs when use UiPath.Excel.Helpers.ExcelUtilities.ConvertColumnLetterToColumnIndex method.

I did some tries such as importing UiPath.Excel.Helpers manualy, replace new activity , restarting Studio etc, the problem is solved for some reason… (However when I create a new project, there is same issue.)

Regards,

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.