How to handle when schedules are not triggered as expected ?
The following solutions, best practices can be applied:
- Set is_read_committed_snapshot_on to 1 if not already set. The below query can be executed -
- ALTER DATABASE UiPathDatabaseName SET READ_COMMITTED_SNAPSHOT ON
- Rebuild all the indexes of UiPath database
- Archive/Purge the data from tables dbo.logs, dbo.UserNotification, dbo.TenantNotification and dbo.Jobs
It is recommended to perform step 2 and 3 as maintenance activities on some regular intervals.
After performing these steps, recycle Orchestrator AppPool and restart Orchestrator on both the nodes. Note that restarting website will bring down the application for couple of seconds.
The Orchestrator will not function until the rebuilding is done. The Orchestrator should be stopped, rebuilt and start. The Orchestrator can be rebuilt by executing the below queries :
- rebuild all indexes
Exec sp_msforeachtable 'SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON; ALTER INDEX ALL ON ? REBUILD'
- rebuild all indexes on a particular table
alter index all on dbo.Logs rebuild
- rebuild a particular index on a particular table
alter index IX_Job on dbo.Logs rebuild