Traslate licence to another computer

Hi all. i need to traslate a licencia (stand alone) from a computer to another because the original pc is goint to get out of the company, and the new pc is much better. But i dont know how to do this.
First i installed the test version of the studio, but when the 3 month of test was over i buyed the licence.

If anyone can help me i will love you forever, thanks!

Hello Julian, if it is studio licence (named user) it is linked to the machine id of that computer. Please contact UiPath sales so they can release that licence and then you can activate it on another computer (there is no other way)
Cheers!

@srdjan.suc No no, in first time i installed the test licence (it come with studio), but the licence that i buyed is a named user stand alone robot, and i installed that licence in the machine.

when the test was over, In the text of (Activate product) i put the code of the licence and the licence was installed sucessfull.

Hello @Julian,

Type %appdata% in Run command. Go to “\AppData\Local\UiPath\License” folder Take the backup of License folder to any other directory. And Delete the the License folder from “\AppData\Local\UiPath\License” path. And Activate the license on Another system.

Regards,
Snehal.

1 Like

Hello @Snehal14Kapse

This alternative sound a little risky, did you tried sometime?, it works?

Thank you bro!!

Hello @Julian,

I have tried above Method by taking backup of License Folder. It works…!!!

Regards,
Snehal.

It works great, thank you so much!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.