Train Extractors Scope

Hi, Lately I’ve been studying and testing the whole IntelligentOCR Document Processing Framework that UiPath offers.

After trying everything I found, I could not train an extractor because I could not find a “trainable activity”.

My question is how can I train my own model, I already have everything else the Train Extractors Scope asks for: Document Object Model, Document Path, Document Text and Human Validated Data.

Thank you in advance!

5 Likes

Any kind of help is appreciated.

This is my question too. Is it something provided for future activities?

I am also still waiting for any updates regarding trainable extractor activity… any updates?

Hello ,

As of now, there are no Trainable activities provided by UiPath. I have gone through the documentation https://docs.uipath.com/activities/docs/train-extractors-scope and it is suggested to create custom activity for training extraction scope.

For creating custom trainable activity you can used interface and class provided at https://docs.uipath.com/activities/docs/i-trainable-activity-interface

Hi,
I followed the above-mentioned steps by @Akshay_Ahire. I created a Custom Trainable activity and used that activity in UiPath but nothing happened. It’s is also not showing any error and the 0% improvements in extracting PO number and extracting Invoice items.
Any idea how long it will take to train the bot to extract the accurate results?
I implemented the “TrainableExtractorCodeActivity” Class fro custom trainable activity.
I’m attaching Files please check if you can find any issue.
InvoicesReceipts Extractor: UiPath Solution => Invoice.xaml (Working on this file)
Trainable Custom Activity: Visual Studio Solution for custom activity

[InvoicesReceipts Extractor.zip|attachment]Trainable Custom Activity.zip (2.2 MB) (upload://wBeLXBOzMFVH2o4pDEz00mEq4kn.zip) (1.1 MB)

InvoicesReceipts Extractor.zip (1.1 MB)

Legends,
I have also developed a BOT with ML Skill used as AU Invoices. After a few runs again there is no improvements with intelligent OCR. can someone please suggest.
I am on enterprise version with all valid licensing.