Job title: UiPath Mobile App Automation Specialist
Job role: RPA Developer
Country: South Africa
Company name: Torch Solutioneers
Employment Type: Freelance
Seniority level: Senior more than 5 years
We are currently in need of a highly experienced UiPath Advanced Certified Developer for an Android virtual app automation project – specifically Android Virtual Device (AVD) from Android Studio with a tight, firm deadline - 10 September.
The key function of this RPA process is starting/opening the Android virtual app, extracting data on the Android mobile app and recording it into a MS Excel template before emailing it to the client.
- UIARD - UiPath Certified Advanced RPA Developer.
- RPA Developer Foundation training certificate & RPA Developer Advanced training certificate.
- Proven experience working with Android App automation.
- Proven experience working with Android Studio/Android Emulator or Similar. 5 examples of previous projects must be demonstrated or made available.
- UiPath System architect certificate (Beneficial)
- Understanding of a .Net programming language (VB.Net or C#)
- REFramework experience
- Excel, email, RDP/Virtual environments automation
Email Thapelo@torch.co.za and Cc Sean@torch.co.za
Apply here: Thapelo@torch.co.za // Sean@torch.co.za