There is not enough memory or disk space to complete the operation

Hi,

I am getting this error:
“There is not enough memory or disk space to complete the operation”

RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: There is not enough memory or disk space to complete the operation.

So the robot starts working and when it’s arriving to “Word application scope” its giving that error.

I have Intel i3, 8GB RAM and 256 GB SSD (180GB free)

I looked at Task Manager and when the robot it’s working it reaches at some points 100% of the CPU, but the RAM it’s ok, it’s 60% from the whole RAM and the robot itself it’s using 500MB of RAM.

The problem can be that the CPU is not good enough?

Also, do you have any workaround?

Thanks

2 Likes

Hi @Jambor_Norbert,
Get you give us more details like where and when exactly the problem occurs? What kind of task is doing your workflow when it crashes? Which version of Studio/Robot, .Net Framework do you have? etc.

Please delete the Temp files (%Temp%) and Clean the Disk in every local drive Property.

Capture Capture1

As i said, it occurs when it reaches “Word application scope”

Which version of Studio/Robot, .Net Framework do you have? Word version? Are you able to provide Event Viewer entry related to that error?

Never mind, my client returned the laptop and will got a faster one, but thanks for the help, maybe someone else will find this topic useful.

Proper solution always needs deep investigation. When there’s lack of details it’s hard to figure out where the problem exist. Hope that new laptop will solve the issue, however this case could be solved for the old one if I could got information I asked earlier :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.