The type or namespace name 'Activities' does not exist in the namespace 'Microsoft' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Hi,

I have an “Invoke Code” activity in my automation, I write C# codes in it to get a DataTable from MS sql server, it works perfectly fine in UiPath Stutio on my own laptop, but when I publish the package to Orchestrator and deploy it on another machine, the robot does not work, the log says “No compiled code to run\nerror CS0234: The type or namespace name ‘Activities’ does not exist in the namespace ‘Microsoft’ (are you missing an assembly reference?)”.

Could anyone please help? Thanks!

I solved the problem myself, just go to studio → Manage Package, add the package “Microsoft.Activities.Extensions”, then re-deploy the solution package to testing machine.

4 Likes

Thank you for that solution and taking time to share it here. We have been debuging for while to solve that error code CS0234 on a single Invoke Code activity in the whole project.
We finally have a solution to this problem!

this sad

Hi

I have installed Microsoft.activities.extensions but still facing the same issue as "Invoke code: No compiled code to run
error CS0234: The type or namespace name ‘ResourceHandling’ does not exist in the namespace ‘UiPath.Platform’ (are you missing an assembly reference?) At line -5

Can any one please help me to resolve this

Thank in advance…