The invoked workflow 'DynamicActivity' has validation errors

Robot works on my pc on studio and on assistant but
When I tried to run robot on Assistant on PC with only assistant i get thet error:

The invoked workflow ‘DynamicActivity’ has validation errors. Please review the workflow and resolve the errors.

at UiPath.Executor.InProcessRunner.<>c__DisplayClass6_0.g__StartWorkflow|1()
at UiPath.Executor.InProcessRunner.BeginExecute(AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ExecutorInvokeActivity.BeginExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)

Hello @jasuperja

So did you added the workflow to assistant via orchestrator? Also from the orchestrator did you tried to execute?

Also when youa re executing from assistant , is the error happening at any particular activity?

I resolve it .
I have to comment Microsoft office Scope. Publish it and run.
Then Uncomment Microsoft office Scope and comment Send mail inside scope . Publish it and run
And finnally uncomment Send Mali Publish and run

Stil i think it was really weird error.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.