@Task Scheduler activities

Hi Team,

Trying to schedule using windows task scheduler activities launched by UiPath.
Unable to trigger the workflow, Please let me know how to achieve it?
I need schedule one process for every 30 minutes.

Thanks & Regards
Girish

@girishscg91

UIpath team deprecated those activities and no more we can use it. We have to orchestrator to do this.

@girishscg91,
You can use the
https://go.uipath.com/component/task-scheduler-using-windows-task-scheduler

this package for scheduling your process.

once you download the package in your studio ,
you should use the Task Scheduler Scope where you can see two sequences

1. Triggers
  2. Actions

in triggers, you mention the repetitive trier (in your case) and give the time of interval in the property panel.

In action you should bring your xaml file or you can give the script as well.

Hi baisilgee,

I have tried this adding the trigger and referring the steps but still not executing.
Could you send me the working sample if you have so that it is useful

If you are launching UiPath Project from Task Scheduler, Take into account limitations on Community Version to launch automatically processes without supervision.

Hi all,
I am successfully created the schedule for the process and running but some issues are happening ,
1). It could not run the process while the system had logged off. How to run the schedule job when the user is in logoff.
2). I could not stop the process even i used delete task activity, the process is running every time the robot is executing in my system when i logged on the System.
I had used the Daily trigger and Repetitive trigger to schedule the job to robot and Used Delete task activity to stop the execution . i have attached the screenshot for your reference.
TaskSchedule

kindly suggest me the way to solve these issues @baisilgee @asesor-rpa

Thanks and regards
@PraveenKumar_S