Table Extraction image format from pdf

Appointment Letter.pdf (404.1 KB)
is it is possible?I want to extract table format in page 2 which is salary slip to text…Note:Table is in image format

Hi
Please refer to this PDF Table extraction - #7 by Cristian_Negulescu

Still not works.

@sathya_auto

Try using Form/ML Extractors in the Document understanding framework

cheers

can you please explain i worked in document understanding …taxonomy ut i dont have idea for this extracting table

@sathya_auto

Please check this

cheers

@Anil_G
I have multiple pdf,same table but pdf have different number of pages…is it possible to extract using FormExtractor.

@sathya_auto

If number of pages are changing then try using ml extractors…

On in form extractor aplit the pages and send each page

Cheers

Have you tried CV Table extract , if so are you facing any issue

i tried with CV Table i got the exact results

Regards

@LAKSHMI_NARAYANA_PEMMASAN
This we can do i tried it before its…working …but we should open pdf file…this method is in front end …trying to extarct values in back end

@Anil_G
Anil bro this step i cannot undrestand…could be please explain it]

@sathya_auto

Hope this helps

https://docs.uipath.com/activities/docs/machine-learning-extractor

https://docs.uipath.com/document-understanding/v2021.4/docs/form-extractor

Cheers

@Anil_G @LAKSHMI_NARAYANA_PEMMASAN
Data Extraction Scope: Request CorrelationId: cb441f26-a203-4a26-94d1-8f4020e9067d
Request PredictionId: 8kEFwltQ3wnFMEaqwL3lsOrqTYAwkENg3XNoijfkFiM=_60985962-c667-4f01-8610-89ae6d862ed7
The document exceeds the maximum allowed size for a request
Http Response Code: 413
Http Response Content: {“info”:“Prediction Failed”,“reason”:“{\u0022message\u0022:\u0022Community edition allows documents of maximum 2 pages. Received a document with 11 pages\u0022}”}

@sathya_auto

If you are community version then the limit you can have is 2 pages…so please use enterprise version

cheers

@Anil_G
Thankyou bro
Not possible in Document understanding comunity edition…Now trying to extract table using python pytesseract.

@sathya_auto

Happy Automation…Please feel free to close the topic if not needed…else keep it open…but these are the options that you have to extract pdf’s

Hope this helps

cheers

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.