Studio X Taxonomy Manager

I am having issues finding the Taxonomy Manager in Studio X. Can anyone help me? I was able to build out a robot in Studio with Taxonomy Manager but am unable to get it started in Studio X.

Hi @duane.jordening,
Welcome to the Community!
Have you installed the UiPath.IntelligentOCR.Activities package in the project?

@Pablito … I dont think Taxonomy manager will work on StudioX…correct me if I am wrong?

Yes I have installed the OCR.activities. After some emails with their IT it doesn’t sound like Studio X supports the Taxonomy Manager. Thanks for the information

1 Like

Yes it might be. Some packages can be installed as same as for Studio but not all Studio’s functionalities are available in StudioX. Sorry if I guide you wrongly. I wasn’t sure about that.

1 Like

Hello there, I installed UiPath.IntelligentOCR package, but I still can’t find Taxonomy Manager on my widget. I also updated my intel driver.

@Monica_Secelean - could you help?

Hi lingtv2!

The Taxonomy Manager should be in the top bar, as one can see in the screenshot:

If it’s not there, you may want to update your packages to the latest.
If it’s still not there, I would ask you to provide us details about your system and drivers, so that we can try to reproduce the issue.

Hope it helps,
Monica

Hello, could someone help me please? :slightly_smiling_face:
I have a problem with my taxonomy manager.
I can’t create a group, the button is not clickable.

@f.silva.de.aguiar Can you share the screenshot here

1 Like

Hello, thanks for your interest in wanting to help :slightly_smiling_face:

In the first print, I circled the group button, which has sometimes become clickable, but only after many tries.
In the second print, I circled the field where I should give the folder a name, however, it is not possible to type anything there.
So, I’m not able to work with the taxonomy and advance in my course.

@f.silva.de.aguiar Can you re-start your studio and check once