Studio reports while opening a workflow "Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

Why does this error message not contain the name of the object that is referenced?

And in the Logfiles of my Studio now I find the following lines:
07:09:52.9441 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio] [1] Office version: 2016
07:09:52.9441 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio] [1] Office build version: 16.0.13801.21050

[Comment MN:] What does this warning mean? Could you explain please? [/Comment]

07:09:59.6411 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio] [1] UiaRaiseNotificationEvent is not available
07:10:06.4557 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio] [1] An error occurred while deciding to display the ‘Sign out from Git’ button: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Git.Desktop.Oidc.Services.SourceControlOidcService.<>c__DisplayClass26_0.b__0(ISourceControlOidcProvider p)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.TryGetFirst[TSource](IEnumerable1 source, Func2 predicate, Boolean& found)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.FirstOrDefault[TSource](IEnumerable1 source, Func2 predicate)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Git.Desktop.Oidc.Services.SourceControlOidcService.CreateOidcSignOutControl(), HResult -2147467261
07:10:14.6419 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio] [1] Error: System.Exception: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at UiPath.Core.Activities.Design.WindowControl.WindowControl_Loaded(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastEvent(DependencyObject root, RoutedEvent routedEvent)
at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastLoadedEvent(Object root)
at MS.Internal.LoadedOrUnloadedOperation.DoWork()
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireLoadedPendingCallbacks()
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireInvokeOnRenderCallbacks()
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandlerCore(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandler(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.Resize(ICompositionTarget resizedCompositionTarget)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.OnResize()
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.HandleMessage(WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.HwndTargetFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler), HResult -2147467261

what can we do to stop this error message?

@martinN

Can you share what activities you are working on and where you are getting this error?

Usually Object reference error will appear if you are passing any null values

Add more information to understand your issue

Thanks

grafik
DAKProcesses is our own library
Prozessinfo is a self created activity that contains funtions to identify java applications that are running in context of the robot.
I also marked in my earlier post a sentece, that I do not understand why that appears…

Kind regards